A new Citrix User Group is preparing their first events, led by a user committee of experienced virtualisation experts including): Steve Greenberg (CTP), David Gautney and Rory Monaghan. This new group will join similar groups established in Norway, UK, Poland, Germany and many other countries (check out what to expect, here), providing usually free (or at minimal cost) local events, usually in the local language.
- It’s official – Our First Meeting is On! August 4th, 7pm at the Citrix Office in Tempe. Here is the direct link, please share with friends and colleagues. There will also be a GoToWebinar link provided for our northern brethren in Flagstaff (and anywhere else someone wants to join from!)
>>>> CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND SIGN UP
Citrix in Arizona
There is already an active community of Citrix users, partners and staff in Arizona, but nothing beats a face-to-face opportunity. The new user group aims to draw together local experts such as:
- Tobias Kreidl and his team at Northern Arizona University, read more about their work here
- Joe Shonk (CTP)
- The local Citrix Octoblu team, based in Arizona
What user groups aim to offer:
- A chance to give feedback to Citrix personnel face-to-face
- Training for your own staff on a range of products
- Hear case studies of real deployments and gotchas to watch out for
- A chance to see a range of third party options and products
- Make contact with independent consultants
- Talks on multi-product solutions integrating multiple Citrix products and also integrating Citrix products with those from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and many others
- Hear honest feedback from other Citrix customers
This will be a great opportunity to meet a number of the amazing people in this state that are involved with Citrix products. It’s wonderful to be surrounded by such a virtual think tank. I’m very much forward looking to this, though at least the first meeting is going to have to be via GoTo Meeting. One day, I’ll definitely be down there in person, though!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Kudos to Steve Greenberg for pulling this together and getting a great, large group of participants pulled together for the inaugural meeting! I was even able to participate via GoTo Meeting.