Just a quick blog, to let you know another great webinar is coming up this week with a real customer available for live Q&A discussing how a real deployment was built, utilising Vmware Horizon (View), and Teracidi PCOIP hardware-encoding using NVIDIA GRID GPUs. I think these webinars are usually the most interesting particularly when the participants will be available for live Q&A. Sign-up >>>> HERE.
Key factors that make this look like a good one:
- The customer’s engineers will be on the webinar – CSD Engineers; An engineering company that specialises in really interesting civil engineering infrastructure projects covering large scale project for environmental engineering, quarry and gravel projects, waste management, Town and Building development, Road and Rail as well as utility infrastructure such as energy and water. As such these are the type of projects involving many contractors, poor infrastructure (they are building it) and demands for mobile access to very demanding visualisation and 3D software.
- The implementation architects from Bechtle are also on the webinar; One of Europe’s largest enterprise IT providers/
- Teradici will be discussing the technology of hardware-acceleration in their remote PCoIP protocol. By leveraging NVIDIA GRID GPUs together with Teradici technologies, high performance graphics can be delivered with reduced CPU and bandwidth costs, giving a better user experience and increasing server density.
In particular the webinar should cover details:
- Of how CSD achieved access to complex engineering, video, and visualization applications with stellar performance and responsiveness from any location. Engineers are demanding in their need for interactive responsiveness from 3D and CAD apps so hearing the customers view and specific bandwidth/latency challenges is always a must.
- Including a significant reduction in CPU cycles and bandwidth savings through PCoIP hardware acceleration by dynamically offloading end-points; the hardware encode and decode offered by PCoIP with the NVIDIA GPUs is enabling remote graphics access possibilities.
- How CSD’s engineers can work remotely with efficient access to more than 300 high-performance applications. The details of the applications are always of interest. Definitely worth attending the Q&A to deep-dive!
Even if you can’t make it, it’s likely there will be a recording so it’s worth signing-up.
Sign-up >>>> HERE.
Find out more:
- I love these technical deep dives into real customer case studies. We’ve done a lot at NVIDIA both ourselves and with our partners that cover a range of industries including manufacturing, utility management, engineering, education, AEC/BIM and others which cover a range of demanding graphical applications. Have a look – here.
- In particular if you are interested in Teridici you might like to look at our case study on large AEC company Populous. Featuring VMware Horizon View and vSphere. NVIDIA GRID K1 and K2. AutoDesk Revit, McNeal Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite. Dell PowerEdge R720 + R730 servers, Teradici APEX 2800 PCOIP offload card, Atlantis ILIO. Wyse Dell zero clients. NVIDIA Case Study; VMware Case Study; VMware Video;
- Find out more about joint VMware and NVIDIA solutions for accelerated mobile and virtualized graphics, here. Including how to get a free test drive of a Windows desktop with 2D and 3D industry-leading enterprise applications such as: Autodesk AutoCAD, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Esri ArcGIS Pro and Siemens NX.
- Ask real NVIDIA architects and engineers questions on the NVIDIA GRID FORUMS, here. You can also chat to other real users/customers and ask for their independent views and experiences.
- Follow @NVIDIAGRID, @vmwarhorizon, @Teradici on twitter to hear about future similar webinars.