Have you visited the NVIDIA Knowledge base recently? Since GRID moved to a software and fully-supported enterprise model there has been an acceleration in the information being published there that should carry on long-term.
Known issues, workarounds, how-to-guides and links to other places to find information on NVIDIA products including GRID and vGPU.
It’s worth checking out NEW articles – see these from the last week:
- Known Issues or Configuration Reasons: OpenGL/DirectX/GPU Acceleration Not Used when using GRID or Quadro products in virtualized environments including VMware and Citrix (includes links to multiple known issues with other vendors products)
- Monitoring the framebuffer for NVIDIA GRID vGPU and GPU-passthrough
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 selecting the wrong display adaptor
- AVID Media Composer requires a certified driver for use with a GPU/vGPU
- Enable GRID GPU acceleration for Adobe Illustrator 2014
- How to Query VBIOS when running vGPU
- What causes error: Source – NVWMI | Level – Warning | Instance and Method provider registration failed – (null) hr=0xFFFFFFFA (-6)?
- Having problems with new M6/M60 like VMs fail to power on, NVRM BAR1 error, ECC is enabled, or nvidia-smi fails (checking cards in graphics not compute mode)
It also worth dropping by the GRID user forums where you can ask questions with the users who include customers, partners and NVIDIA staff: Have a look – HERE!