Quick blog, to highlight where you get GRID vGPU drivers and software for GRID 2.0 and higher. Whilst unsupported older products are available on the general NVIDIA download sites, newer products need to be obtained via the NVIDIA enterprise licensing portal.
Customers of GRID 2.0 and up NVIDIA products should receive access to an NVIDIA licensing portal account. Drivers for the GRID GPU cards such as the M6 and M60 can be obtained via this portal.
Two types of customers: 90 days evaluation (pre-sales), and paying customers
- Go to www.nvidia.com/grideval
- Click “software download”
- Fill in registration form
- Get access to the NVIDIA licensing portal that will let you download 128 evaluation licenses and GRID software.
- The process is documented here: http://images.nvidia.com/content/pdf/grid/guides/quickstartguide.pdf
- But just to capture the summary from this documentation
- When you purchase GRID, you receive email with PAK and registration link to the licensing portal.
- When you login to the portal, you get access to download all the licenses you have purchased along with GRID software.
Enterprise supported GRID vGPU drivers including M60 and M6 GPUs